Women's Printed A-Line Kurta and Palazzo Set
- A kurta (or sometimes kurti, for women) is a loose collarless shirt which is popular in ethnic fashion. The kurta is traditionally made of cotton or silk. It is worn plain or with embroidered decoration and it can be loose or tight in the torso, typically falling either just above or somewhere below the knees of the wearer.
- Rayon is a comfortable, soft to the skin material that has a moderate dry strength and abrasion resistance. It is preferred by those who seek comfortable clothing as its thin fibers have the ability to allow clothing to breathe more than other fabrics.
- Machine wash this kurta with similar colours. Do not bleach or wring. Dry in shade away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures. Steam iron under low temperature for fabric care.
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Material: 100% Rayon ||fabric: kurta - rayon, palazzo - rayon || Color: Pink
- Occasion : Casual & festive
- Style Name: Straight|| Neck Style: Round Neck
- Size Chart:- S=36 cm, M=38 cm, L=40 cm , XL=42 cm, XXL=44 cm, 3XL=46 CM ||note: the model shown in photo is 5'10 feet in height and wearing "M" size.
- Wash & Care Instruction : Hand Wash OR machine wash in normal water ,Do Not Bleach.